St. Peter The Apostle Catholic Church – E-Giving
St. Peter The Apostle Catholic Church now has e-giving available. Please click here to give electronically through Parishsoft.
If you have any questions about e-giving, please contact us by email – [email protected].
You’ll receive a link:
- For your first time click “SIGN IN” then “REGISTER FOR AN ACCOUNT“
- Complete the registration to receive your secure PIN
- Select the fund, enter the donation amount and payment information. Tap “Save Payment” to use it for future gifts.
Other Text Commands:
- EDIT – Update your account & payment information
- KEYWORD – See a list of Keywords (Funds) you can give towards
- REFUND – Made a mistake? Refund your last gift. (15 min. expiry)
Donating to St. Peter The Apostle Catholic Church
Donating stocks, bonds and mutual funds to St. Peter the Apostle Catholic Church is one of the most tax efficient ways to give.
Any long term (owned for over one year) securities having a current value greater than their original cost may be donated to a public charity and a tax deduction taken for the full fair market value of the securities – up to 30% of the donor’s income. Securities held in an IRA, 401-K or other tax deferred account do not qualify.
Since the securities are donated rather than sold. Capital gains taxes from selling the securities no longer apply. The more appreciation the securities have the greater the tax saving will be. Check with your tax preparer to see if this type of donation will benefit you.
For information on how to donate securities call the Parish Secretary at (434) 636-6277.